Dissolved Oxygen is the critical parameter needing the utmost attention of the aqua culturist. Shrimp spend most of the time at the pond bottom as such any low levels of DO can cause stunted growth, higher susceptibility to diseases, malnutrition and even immediate mortality.
- To provide Sufficient, Stable and Sustained release of oxygen
- To act as a mild disinfectant.
- To adjust pH value.
- To bind the suspended solids and thus reducing the turbidity.
- To condition the quality of the water.
- To overcome the situations of lowered DO levels in the culture ponds of
- High density stockings.
- Arises out of extreme climatic changes like Temperature, Cloudiness etc.
- Owing to unfavorable water parameters like pathogenic bacteria, high pH, high organic loads etc.
Sodium Carbonate Peroxyhydrate and Oxygen Generators, Regulators and Improvers along with Suitable Stabilizers designed to work at extreme conditions.
Suggested Level of usage
Preventive:500g per Acre.
Curative: 1 kg per Acre or as advised by aquaculture consultant.