ProGen is a probiotic formulation designed from specially selected Probiotic strains suitable for aquaculture ponds. It contains natural and highly beneficial microorganisms well suited to the aquatic environment. They are selected based on their superior probiotic features and ability to biodegrade complex organic wastes and removes toxic contaminants from pond water during intensive aquaculture farming.
- Improves water quality.
- Decompose sediment organic matter and eliminates Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate, Hydrogen Sulfide and other harmful gases, thus reducing the sludge volume and odour.
- Inhibits pathogenic bacteria and reduces bacterial toxins in the pond.
- Ensures healthy environment for Shrimp and Fish by reducing BOD and increasing DO levels.
- It effectively inhibits the overgrowth of algae, which keep the water cool and fresh.
- Reduces the mortality rate of Shrimp and Fish.
- Improves growth and health performance.
- Reduces pond bottom sludge.
COMPOSITION: Thiobacillus denitrificans, Perococcus denitrificans, Nitrosomonas, Nitrobacter, Paracoccus Pentotrophus, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus megatherium, Bacillus polymyxa, Aspergillus oryzae, Rhodococcus, Rhodobacter.
DOSAGE AND APPLICATION: 500 gms – 1 kg per Acre or as directed by Aquaculture consultant.
Mode of application: Dissolve the required quantity in 50 lts of water, mix thoroughly and spread all over the pond.
Presentation: 1 kg