Bacilite is a probiotic granular formulation impregnated in Zeolite for use in Aquaculture Ponds.
Bacilite is unique with probiotics in zeolite base and is beneficial with several end uses in aquaculture.
Zeolite present in Bacilite are three-dimensional, microporous, crystalline solids with well-defined structures that contain aluminum, silicon, oxygen in their regular framework with probiotics located in the pores.
- Creates probiotic farming environment.
- Speeds up the natural process of waste degradation.
- Liquefies dead cell of phytoplankton and left over feed.
- Controls proliferation of pathogenic vibrio and other bacteria.
- Balances proper pH during day and night.
- Eliminates toxic gases (i.e. ammonia, nitrite and hydrogen sulfide).
- Works in fresh and salt water.
- Safe and beneficial for shrimp and phytoplankton.
- No residue and is environmental friendly.
Application of Bacilite in aquatic animals environment will save time, labor and money.
Bacilite is a safe non-hazardous, nontoxic, economical solution to health problems in aquaculture pond environment of shrimp, prawn and fish.
Composition: Concentrated probiotic granular formulation impregnated in Zeolite containing Bacillus sp.,
Dosage : Prawn, Shrimp and Fish Pond: 5 kg per acre.
Broadcast uniformly throughout the pond.
Bacilite is advocated once every fortnight according to water quality or as advised by Aquaculture Consultant
Presentation: 5 kg and 25 kg