Mineral Mixture fortified with Probiotics
GenMin is an effective solution for mineral imbalance in high density stocked ponds.
GenMin is the appropriate answer for mineral deficiency in feeds as well as in aquaculture ponds.
GenMin is easily absorbed directly by shrimp and fish from the water across gills and other membranes.
GenMin is the perfect ingredients formulation for success of aquaculture operations.
- To prevent the imbalance of mineral ions in the water.
- To helps in regular moulting and formation of exoskeleton in shrimp.
- To promote the development of plankton when applied during pond preparation.
- To regulate osmosis, nerve impulse transmission and muscular control.
- To increases the natural feeding habits of the juvenile and makes them healthy.
- To optimize the utilization of the dietary nutrients with less energy expended.
- To helps in uniform growth in shrimp and fish.
- To enhance disease resistance and defense mechanism.
- To improve survival and growth.
- To improve digestion and for better FCR.
- To reduce the culture period.
- To increase the production of shrimp and fish.
Composition: Each Kg contains
Calcium: 25.5%, Phosphorous: 9%, Magnesium: 6000mg, Potassium: 100mg, Sodium: 5.90mg, Sulphur: 0.75%, Chloride: 10gm, Manganese: 1500mg, Copper: 1200mg, Cobalt: 150mg, Iron: 1500mg, Zinc: 8000mg, Iodine: 325mg, Selenium: 10mg, Molybdenum: 0.00125mg, Aluminium: 1000mg and fortified with Probiotics.
Dosage and Application:
For use in aquaculture ponds:
During pond preparation: 20- 30 kg/ha.
During culture: 10-20 kg/ha once in every 15 days to provide a nutrient balance in pond water.
For use in Fish feeds:
10 kg/ton of feed or as advised by Aquaculture Consultant.
Presentation: 10 kg and 20 kg Self Printed Bag.